Frequently Asked Questions
1. How can we place our orders?
We carefully review all Translation orders, each project is well researched, before we start translating them by our experienced translators. All orders must have an accompanying purchase order number before they will be executed.
Orders are accepted by fax or an email. Please provide the following information while ordering :
• Document needs to be translated
• Valid purchase order number
• Billing address
• Name, phone number and email I.D. of the purchasing agent
2. What are the modes / terms of payment?
- Final price can be given on receipt of the project details.
- Our normal payment terms are within 30 days from the date of invoice. However for the project having more than USD 1000.00 we normally ask for the 50% advance payment from new client.
- We accept payment either through Paypal, Moneybookers, Moneygram. Otherwise we request a bank wire transfer or payment through www.xoom.com
3. What are quality measures?
- Our each project is well researched, before we start translating them by our experienced editor and find out the possibilities. After translation each project undergoes our formal proofreading procedure and then reviewed by expert of that domain prior to delivery. By using our proprietary database of translators we select the translators on project basis before we assign the project just ensure the most qualified and suitable team of translators, proofreaders and reviewers. To know more about our quality measures please click here.
4. What type of translators are associated with Somya Translators Pvt. Ltd.?
- All of our translators are native speakers of the target language, highly professional and having experience in the range of 04 to 18 years for translation, editing, proofreading. We are committed to providing the linguistic industry with the best and most up-to-date translation and will continue expanding our range of services.
5. If my desired language is not listed in your website what I’ll do?
- In this case please send your inquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will analyze your requirement and give you the best possible solution.
6. Why should I use a translation company and not a freelance translator?
- The main reason is quality assurance and on time delivery. Any individual translator working alone will make mistakes. Viewing translation as a collaborative process, we check everything in-house to ensure everything possible is done to ensure a high quality translation to be completed on time. Even the best freelance translators cannot match our consistent quality in translation.
7. Can you translate my document within 4 hours/24 hours?
- For smaller documents we can translate to an urgent/shorter timeframe. Again a surcharge applies for this work and you use our express service option for urgent project. (**TC Apply)